Wednesday, August 20, 2014

8.20.14

Escape to ... London

It's hard to believe that just three weeks ago I was far away from Boston in dreary, ole' London. Except for it wasn't dreary at all. Our visit was filled with sunshine and good times. In preparation for our trip I asked around for suggestions on where to go and what to see but there was just too much to fit into only 5 days. Seeing as this was my first trip to London, my priority was to do as many tourist attractions  as possible. This, of course, was done in hopes that when I do go back I can have the freedom to avoid those long lines! This was also my first time trying out Airbnb. It was nice to be able to spread out in an apartment as opposed to being in a cramped hotel room. It was also a learning experience as to figuring out what things are important when choosing an apartment. If you haven't done so yet, try out Airbnb for your next trip. 

Trip Highlights: The Eye of London // riding bikes through Hyde Park // touring Buckingham Palace // seeing Jersey Boys // taking the studio tour of The Making of Harry Potter  (yes, I'm serious)




With Love, Kristtyn



































No comments: