Sunday, September 28, 2014

9.29.14

Weekend Recap ...

Even though we are now officially in fall and leaves have started to change, the sun is just not letting up and I am so OKAY with this! Knowing that temperatures would be in the 80's this past Saturday, we decided to finally make the trip up to Maine to check out the Wells Reserve at Laudholm. C's mom had been talking about this place all summer and how amazing it was. Not only was it the most perfect fall beach day but we happened to go on the day of the Punkin Fiddle. We were able to taste some homemade jams and salsa's and sip on some freshly pressed apple cider. On our way home we stopped in Ogunquit for some lobster rolls and ice cream. What a New England dream! As always, on Sunday I whipped up a breakfast treat (my favorite meal of the day) and then prepped for my first week at my field work site. It was a nice way to finally say goodbye to my summer. Until next year!




How did you spend your weekend?


No comments: