Wednesday, October 1, 2014

10.1.14

Matilda Moment ... Me Before You

Once in a while, there are those books that beg to be read. You see them proudly displayed in windows, in every Hudson News,  on bus-stop posters, and all over Instagram. I usually try to resist temptation but while packing for London I remembered that I had yet to download anything on my Kindle. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and not in the mood to read reviews so I picked the first title I recognized. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes ended up being the perfect read after long days of sight-seeing. I actually did myself a disservice because even on the nights where I knew we had to go to bed early for the next day's excursions, I could NOT stop reading. While it is a romance, it is intriguing and at times heartbreaking. Go ahead, jump on the band wagon and read it. 


No comments: