Thursday, November 13, 2014

11.13.14

Latest Loves ...

1. // Barbour waxed utility jacket (tried it on this past weekend and fell in love)
2. // J.Crew slippers (winter is around the corner)
3. // Happy Menocal matador print (my family has always loved our Spanish roots, 
this print would make a great gift)
4. // The Mod Boho pillows (sold out,
but check out the rest of the site for other beautiful home goods)
5. // Baublebar earrings (a great alternative to the 
Diane von Furstenberg for H. Stern ones I've been lusting over for years)


With Love, Kristtyn

3 comments:

Christina said...

Yay, my insta friend! So glad you signed up! And glad to have found your blog. BTW, not to be too creepy but you live suuuuper close to me. I'm in Davis too, on Broadway!

Kristtyn said...

Haha, not too creepy at all! I'm right on College, so extremely close. We should get together!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

oh love the Bauble Bar earrings!