Tuesday, January 27, 2015

L.A. Living, Vol. 1

I know it's only Tuesday but this internship has me literally "Working For The Weekend." And, when I'm not actually working, I'm commuting. If anything, I am learning a lot about LA's highway system (FYI, I do NOT like the 405). Regardless,  my first weekend here was spent exploring some new-to-me places as well as some old favorites with my best guy.

Stay: My current place in North Hollywood (moving soon)

Visit: The Getty Center // Rodeo Drive // TCL Chinese Theater (aka Mann's Chinese Theater) // Sonny McLean's Irish Pub (for all Boston sports games)

Eat/Drink: District Pub (burgers and beers done right) // The Honor Bar (order everything) // Katsu-Ya (I have never stopped dreaming of the spicy tuna crispy rice)





Hurry up weekend!
With Love, Kristtyn

PS. pretty jealous of the snow day in Boston!









1 comment:

Christina said...

oh i'm so jealous of that weather! the sunshine! enjoy it. :)