Thursday, August 22, 2013

8.22.13

On my mind ... One Piece Bathing Suits


Not to keep bringing up the cape but I have to say, I was loving all of my friend Maren's one pieces. The only ones I own are from my high school diving days and they are NOT the most attractive. After seeing Maren in all her cute ones I think it may be time to switch it up! Here are some that I am loving (and hoping they go on sale soon!)


Neiman Marcus


Left: Michael Kors, Right: Kenneth Cole
You can go back to basics in either of these suits. 
The one shoulder adds a little class and who doesn't love build in jewelry?

Ruching is always flattering and pineapples add a touch of whimsy.

Nordstrom
Who says beautiful details don't belong on a swimsuit? 

Zimmermann
I saved my favorites for last. 
The navy blue looks simple but the lace cut outs and low back make it special. 
The floral piece is very old hollywood glamour. 
* The best part is that both come in multiple colors and prints. I'll be saving up for one these!



No comments: