Thursday, September 5, 2013

9.5.13

Happy New York Fashion Week! 



Even if you aren't the most fashion savvy, you've probably heard of the famed New York Fashion Week. Today officially begins the debut of the Spring 2014 designer collections. Like any girl who loves fashion, I would love to be there. Not only for the designs but for the fantastic people watching. Since I'm stuck in Boston for graduate school (not that I have tickets), I've decided to participate from afar. 

Instead of checking power points, I'll be checking out the live stream

Class readings are going to take a backseat to the following fashion tales. 

Clockwise from top: 

In case that's not enough, I might have to re-watch the September Issue while flipping through all the September issues. 

How will you celebrate Fashion Week?









No comments: