Monday, December 16, 2013

12.16.13

Weekend Recap ... 

The last few weekends have been filled with holiday cheer. First we got our tree and dressed up our home. And then ... just when I think I'm ready to head back to the golden state, New England pulls me back in with it's snow-covered beauty! We got our first snow storm of the season on Saturday and it was completely magical. It was also pretty cold but it was worth it to watch the city become a real-life snow globe. I realize that I have described myself as a summer baby, but there is something about snow that makes me feel like my insides are glowing. When we moved here last year, Colin would laugh at me as I sat by the window to watch the snowflakes come down. You'd think I'd never seen snow before! Regardless, if you have the chance to play in the snow this year, take a second to yourself to appreciate the beauty.

Colin likes to call this our Kris-size tree.

Mulled Wine. This recipe was excellent!

Tree decorating spread.

Before we hit the ice and my inner Michelle Kwan came out.

Warming up inside this cute Beacon Hill cafe.

One more because it's Christmas time and I like this guy!

No comments: