Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12.4.13

Weekend Recap ... Still Recovering

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The holiday season seems to have snuck up on me yet again and I wish I had a pause button. Actually, I wish this was next year when exams won't be coinciding with all my fun. But, c'est la vie. Here's a little recap of our Thanksgiving trip to California.

Patty has been redecorating our home and I am obsessed with our new red door.

Colin was put on Bloody Mary duty.

See that smile? 
That's how I know he's still my baby brother.

Dad and us.

This table has seen many a dinner.

Dad played bartender ... This is mom's sampling.


Kinda loving the new Bay Bridge.

Cousins. They literally light up my life.

Tried to walk off the turkey along the new Bay Bridge. 
Definitely bringing bikes next time!









No comments: