Tuesday, July 29, 2014

7.29.14

Escape to ... Rhode Island

I don't know if I've already mentioned this, but Rhode Island is pretty great. Colin took me there for the first time a few months ago and we've been back 3 times since. Even my hard-to-please father was heard saying "I could live here" after seeing Newport. To celebrate my graduation and birthday, Colin planned a weekend that included visiting both Newport and Providence. Before heading to Providence I made sure to check out Alison's post. With this information, we hit the ground running. The entire weekend was amazing but the shining star was our dinner at Tallulah On Thames. I've never had a more beautiful meal. If you're looking to get away for just the day or a weekend RI is the place to go.

Craft cocktails & pretzels at The Eddy.

It may not sound great but G Pub's duck confit nachos were beyond.

Nick's On Broadway for brunch. 
The wait is worth it.






None of my pictures were able to capture 
the beauty at Tallulah on Thames. 

Going into antique stores has become our thing. 
I was lucky enough to find two more milk glass vases to add to my collection.


With Love, Kris

No comments: