Monday, March 31, 2014

3.31.14

The Final Countdown

Wow wow wow. Do you ever think "Oh, my life is so boring" and then life answers by sending you a personal Tasmanian-devil that whirlwinds through your life and leaves you with whiplash? That's kinda how I feel right now. March has been a filled with friends and family, midterms, trips, and a little snapshot of what life will be like after school ends. It's hard to believe that in just one month, I will be done with school for (hopefully) ever. Time is flying by and while I love it, at the same time I feel like it makes it harder to savor the little moments. Moments where my cousin is next to me and I feel like I'm 10 again or when my girlfriends make me laugh so hard I feel like my abs could burst or when sitting in the library for hours feels like minutes (just kidding, it still feels like hours but I can't believe it will soon be over). Here's a few snapshots of those little moments:


Samantha and I enjoying live music at the Bell in Hand Tavern.

Had to check out Harpoon Beer Hall.

St. Patrick's day in Boston is a sight to see. 
Green beers at the Yard House.


My cousin, Dominic, enjoying the array of small plates at State Park.

New England Revolution at Gillette Stadium.

Peruvians love soccer fĂștbol.

Dominic brought me the best cider ever all the way from Sacramento.

A moment of quiet (and a dash of Spring?).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Pictures! You must be so excited to be done soon. Congrats :)

Kristtyn said...

Thanks! I can't believe two years have already gone by! Can't wait for summer to come home :)