Monday, June 24, 2013

6.24.13

Last weekend may not have had the best start but what a great end! After eating a few bowls of the emergency soup I whipped up, my boyfriend was feeling well enough to attempt a relaxing beach day. Since our bags were already packed (in anticipation of the Vermont trip that never was), we were able to jump in the car on Sunday morning and head to our favorite spot. My boyfriend's family has a little fish house right on the beach in North Hampton, NH. We laid out, walked along the beach, picked up some sea glass, and got fresh lobster rolls from the local snack shack. To top it off we had an impromptu cook out with my boyfriend's brother and mom. How did you celebrate the first weekend of summer?

Wearing: Nine West blouse (found at TJ Maxx), American Eagle shorts (old)

Now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I've decided to get serious about skin care so a Panama hat is a beach must.

Spotted some fishermen on our walk, doesn't this just scream New England?

Lobster. Roll.

Some day I'm going to own one of these bad boys.

Beautiful day.

P.S. If you ever find yourself in North Hampton, NH, make sure to check out the Fuller Gardens. Tucked away, this beautiful oasis is one of my favorite places to visit.


No comments: