Sunday, June 30, 2013

6.28.13

Date Night.

A few months ago my friend, Erica, and I had a dinner date at Puritan & Company (Cambridge, MA). It was the perfect night for two girlfriends. The decor is beautiful and elegant, yet not at all stuffy. We had dinner up at the bar, enjoyed good wine, and participated in a little impromptu beer tasting. It was so great that when my boyfriend said I could pick the location for our date night on friday, there was no other choice. Once again, Puritan & Co. delivered. This place hasn't been around that long but it is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
Wearing: Anthropologie dress, Sam Edelman sandals

Smoked Bluefish Pate 
(we also ordered the Chicken Fried Quail to start but it was gone before I could even grab my camera!)

Black Pepper Pasta

Assiette of Lamb

Don't forget to save room for dessert!


The face after discovering sea salted caramel at the bottom of the chocolate mousse cup.

1 comment:

ericahr said...

Gah! Food looks almost as amazing as it tastes.. that black pepper pasta is my new fav! Maybe they'd give you a free drink for the review? ;)