Monday, July 1, 2013

6.30.13

SoWa Open Market.

Usually my Sundays are reserved for brunch but yesterday I decided to switch it up. I have been to my fair share of farmer's markets but nothing compares to Boston's SoWa Market. The market starts up in May and is open until October. Split up into four sections, it offers something for everyone. You can begin the day by checking out the Art's Market, where local artists sell everything from paintings to glassware. For lunch, head over to the Food Trucks for any and every craving you may have. If you need to walk off lunch, do so at the indoor Vintage Market (open all year and my favorite part of the market). Last but not least, hit up the Farmer's Market for fresh produce and locally made salsa's, maple syrups, pastries, etc. On your own or with friends, you can easily spend your entire Sunday here.


Begin your day with a caffeine kick from this guy.


Vintage scale with a sweet note.


Loved all the vintage glassware for the bar cart I'm going to have in our new apartment.

Angel wings, taking me back to my sorority days.

Heading into the food truck area for lunch. So many choices!



The Lavender Lemonade is refreshing and delicious.

Meghan settled on a lobster roll from Lobsta Love.


My California self went directly to the Baja Taco Truck for a delicious burrito.

Wearing: J. Crew blouse, Joe's Jeans shorts (old), Michele watch, 
gifted bracelets, Fendi sunglasses (old)

Our last stop was at Cupcake City. Katie is doing her best Vanna White.





No comments: