Thursday, July 18, 2013

7.18.13

Happy almost friday!

Tomorrow I am off to Burlington, VT for the annual Vermont Brewers Festival. It has been a little over a year since I moved to Boston (adjacent, aka Somerville) and still have not been to Vermont. This is almost ridiculous since my roommate (Colin) went to Champlain College and speaks very fondly of his college town. Well, the wait is over. Even though I'm not a huge beer drinker I'm excited to try everything and to do it while enjoying a view of beautiful Lake Champlain. With any trip, this means I need to pack accordingly. Here is what I'll be wearing while I learn about craft beer:

I found this light weight dress at Target the other day. 
The print is fun and the airiness will be perfect under the sun.
Speaking of sun, I will definitely be packing my Panama hat

Oh, Sam Edelman, how I love you so. 
I own these Gigi sandals in 4 different colors, obsessed much? 
*I just know that Patty is rolling her eyes and asking herself where my wedges are.

To help keep my hands free for all the beer and snacks, I will be wearing my Tory Burch Robinson Mini. I debated for a while before buying this guy at the beginning of summer but I am so glad I did. 
It is the perfect size and it goes with everything.



I discovered Gorjana jewelry a few years ago while working at a boutique in my hometown. I love their stuff. I wish I had this little wrap bracelet to wear.

Last but not least, I would not be my mother's child if I didn't have at least a little bling on. This necklace, also Gorjana, would be excellent. I have a similar one that I will be wearing. 

I'll make sure to take pictures to share! Enjoy your Thursday.







No comments: