Monday, July 15, 2013

7.15.13

Weekend Re-Cap.

Another weekend, another new restaurant (or 2)! Last Friday, Colin took me out for a belated birthday celebration. We finally tried out Bergamot, a restaurant that I've been driving past for the last year. If you get the chance, try out their daily $39 Prix-Fix menu (appetizer + entrĂ©e + dessert).

Saturday mornings are reserved for the Union Square Farmer's Market where I picked up these beautiful flowers. *Another thing that has been passed down from Patty 

We ended Saturday by going to see This Is The End. I, along with the entire theater, laughed from beginning to end. By the way, if you are in your mid-twenties go see this movie. The ending alone will flood you with tween year memories. *hint hint: B.S.B.

Living in New England means hot & humid summers. The best escape is the beach. Crane Beach, located in Ipswich, MA, is gorgeous. I spent my Sunday here, playing bocce ball & tanning with friends.

Newburyport, MA

We ended the weekend with dinner at Mission Oak Grill in Newburyport, MA. I love this little town and have brought most of my guests here. Patty loves it because she loves the water and she says it reminds her of being in Europe. 

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well!




No comments: