Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7.24.13

Have You Heard About ... Kate Spade Saturday.

I know almost everyone is familiar with Kate Spade New York, but have you heard of their new line Kate Spade Saturday?! It launched back in February with a store opening in Tokyo and online. While the collection keeps in line with Kate Spade's love of bright colors, the best part is the price tag. Everything is priced at about 50% less than the Kate Spade brand. I finally had a chance to sit down and see what I've been missing out on. All I have to say is that Saturday's just got whole lot sweeter!

Here are a few of my favorite items:

This ring is everything I love, gold & simple. 
Also, how great are the colors on this link bracelet?

I love a one shoulder anything! And this little black dress is perfect for summer.

I am on a constant search for the most functional cosmetic case. This might be the one to end it! 
* This print is pretty cute but there are other available prints and solid colors

Last but not least, this weekender is just pulling at my heart strings. Look at all the compartments! 
Plus, you can design your own. The mint & striped one is my own creation. Love. It.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your ideas!!

Kristtyn said...

Thank you!