Monday, July 22, 2013

7.22.13

Weekend Re-Cap.

Burlington, VT. What a beautiful place to be! Although I truly love my own alma mater (LMU), I can't help but feel like I missed out on that college town feel. Burlington has it. Obviously being on the water is a huge plus but I became especially partial to Church Street. Filled with shops, restaurants, street vendors, and performers, you can easily spend a few hours just walking up and down this promenade, taking in all the sights and sounds. As I mentioned before, we traveled to Burlington for the Vermont Brewers Festival. Held on the waterfront, this festival was great for both beer aficionados as well as foodies. If you get the chance you should definitely try to go!

The boardwalk, with swinging benches to enjoy the view.



Walking into the tents.

The boys quickly set up a plan of attack.

Everyone got their own complimentary tasting glass.

A few of the tents I visited. 

I found this bachelor walking around with a literal 'ball and chain' that his groomsmen had made him wear for his bachelor party. Maybe I should add this to my wedding gift ideas?

The sun setting.






No comments: