Monday, July 29, 2013

7.29.13

Weekend Re-cap.

Does anyone else wish that there were more days in a week? Last week was terribly busy and my postings took a hit. Sincerest apologies. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Boston finally had some sunny days after a week of rain and it was wonderful. I spent most of the weekend doing what I love the most, organizing! I had offered Colin's mother to help clean out her basement and we finally tackled it this past Friday and Saturday. It was a lot of work and there's still more to do but I can't tell you how proud I am of it. I will be posting more about it later on this week along with some helpful tips. Colin and I spent most of our Sunday at the Cambridge Antique Market. It took us 2 hours to browse through the entire space and if we could have, we would have bought everything we saw! Four floors of antique furniture, art, clothing, glassware, etc. I can't wait to go back once we are settled in our new place for some extra accessories. Last but not least, we celebrated Peruvian Independence day with our friends and Pisco Sours. Yum!

Before heading up to New Hampshire to organize, I made sure to stop 
for some caffeine (iced chai tea) & a little treat (lavender biscuit), courtesy of Three Little Figs

Before ...


After!

The Way Way Back was way way good. 

My mother always made my family brunch on Sunday mornings, now I do it too!

This 80's designer dress was the perfect shade of vintage pink.

Oh hello, Salvatore Ferragamo Vara flats. 
Too bad this 9 1/2 pair is way too big for my size 7 feet.

I've never been much for fur but this capelet was amazing, plus it had pockets.

Novelty salt and pepper shakers, can you spot the Beavers?

Pisco Sour to top off the weekend :)

Did you do anything special this weekend? Let me know, I love comments!



No comments: