Monday, November 11, 2013

11.11.13

Weekend Recap.

This weekend was filled with friends, good times, and NO photos. What?! As much as I love my phone, sometimes I hate that I bring it out as often as I do. Imagine my surprise when I sat down to write this and realized - I don't have any pictures to go with my post! Instead of being disappointed, I'm actually quite happy that I was having such a good time I completely forgot about my little device. What could have possibly made me forget, you ask? Well for starters, my new favorite restaurant, DalĂ­. Colin and I had date night there on Friday and even though we waited for 45 minutes it was completely worth it. Decor - amazing. Sangria - great. Patatas bravas - excellent. Rabbit - mouth watering. The list goes on. Additional cool factor, this is Boston's first ever tapas bar and has been open for 20+ years. Next up was watching a big college football game with die-hard fans. LSU vs Alabama to be exact. For about 2 hours, I almost convinced myself that I was part of the LSU alumni crew. Geaux tigers. Sunday consisted of yet another football game, the 49ers. Even though we didn't win, I was so happy that my friends trekked their way to The Point just to support me by watching the game.

Last but certainly not least, Sunday was also Patty's birthday. Even though I could not be with my beautiful mama, I know she was showered with love (I know this because her friends have literally taken her out almost every day for the last week!). Cheers to you, Mom!

(This was taken in April when she came to Boston to visit. Isn't she the cutest?!)

No comments: