Friday, June 27, 2014

6.27.14

This Weekend, Why Don't You ... 

Check Out Poppytalk for Target

I don't love making this fact known, but I watch a lot of bad (or good, depending on how you see it) reality TV. A few years ago, one of my favorites coined the phrase "Glamping" aka Glamorous Camping. Glamping is exactly what Poppytalk has done for Target with their new line of camping gear. I have to admit, I hadn't heard about Poppytalk until now but I'm already hooked on their amazing blog. Target was already a huge love of mine but as their collaborations get better and better the love has grown into a little bit of an obsession. Check out some of the gear below and then go plan a camping trip or just pitch a tent in the backyard! I promise you'll want a reason to buy this stuff. 








With Love, Kris












No comments: