Monday, June 23, 2014

6.23.14

Weekend Recap

Happy official first week of summer! I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks we'll be celebrating the 4th of July. I'm looking forward to long beach days filled with sun and sand games followed by night time dance parties. That truly is the dream. Or at least my dream. We got a little taste this weekend when we hit up Winthrop Beach. Along the way we stumbled upon Millie's Kitchen, where we picked up some Italian subs. Oh my goodness. I'm going back that beach just so I have an excuse to get these bad boys. Last night we met up with friends to catch the USA v. Portugal game. It was awesome to hear everyone chanting U-S-A, U-S-A! Nothing like a little world cup fever to bring people together.

I should also mention that my little blog turned the big 1 year yesterday. I cannot believe I've kept it up this long and more than anything am grateful for the new experiences and people it has brought into my life. I can't wait to see what it becomes!



With Love, Kris


No comments: