Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1.29.13

Around Town ... Olives and Grace

This past weekend, I was on a MISSION. The mission was to get myself to the South End and into Olives and Grace. Seriously. From the moment I saw what Olives and Grace was, I knew I had to see it for myself. This cute boutique is tucked away right off off Tremont St. Inside are the most carefully curated products from around the country, ranging from peanut butter to aprons to wood work. Not only did I walk away with great gifts but I also got the chance to meet store owner, Sophie. Hearing her talk about her vision for the store was inspiring. As an added treat, the very talented Sarah Sturges brought homemade good-for-you pesto and wine to try. All in all, it was absolutely lovely!










Run, don't walk. 

No comments: