Monday, October 21, 2013

10.21.13

Month Recap.


Have I mentioned how much I love California? I promise that I do love New England, but California is my old faithful. I am lucky to have grown up in near San Francisco and to have gone to college in Los Angeles, and experience the best of two totally different worlds... In case you haven't heard, the north and south of California have a little rivalry going on. I try not to be biased but sometimes it's hard! For example, I am currently pulled in the direction of Los Angeles due to my recent trip out there. It was the most beautiful weekend weather wise plus I attended the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. Champagne and Polo players, can it get any better? It can. LA is also home to some of my best friends and some of the best Mexican food ever! It made for one happy girl.


Pretty Woman moment - Stomping of the Divots
Wearing: Dolce Vita dress, Fendi aviators (old)



Nacho. 

I never tire of this view.

Local Manhattan Beach art. 

Friends!

How much of a babe is Lana?
Wearing: Madewell top (no longer in stores), Fendi aviators (old)

I'd like to say I ate less than half but then I'd be lying to you. 

So to recap, champagne + sunshine + friends + mexican food = happy Kristtyn.







No comments: