Friday, February 21, 2014

2.21.14

This Weekend, Why Don't You ... 

Celebrate National Margarita Day!

I just found out about this (thank you, Vmac + Cheese) and I strongly support it. Mexican cuisine ranks high on my list, so naturally margaritas are right up there too. Lately, I have been experimenting with blood orange flavored everything. So far my favorite (and very easy concoction) has been tequila with San Pelligrino Aranciata Rossa. Oh, my yum. Since National Margarita Day should probably be shared with friends, here is a recipe that will make a pitcher of Blood Orange Margaritas. Now who wants to come over and share said pitcher with me?


PS. If you are in the Boston area, I highly suggest you make your way to the 
Painted Burro in Somerville and order their cucumber margarita. It is the bomb. 

No comments: